Spider-Woman: Origins

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

LUNA BROS: GETTING TO KNOW THE SPIDER-WOMAN’S ARTISTS


newsarama.com
Jonathon: ...Brian (Bendis) called me up saying that he likes the way I tell stories with color and the cinema-esque shots. He wanted Spider-Woman to be told in that manner with wide landscapes, etc. I could be halfway done with the project, and I’ll still think that Brian is playing a big prank on me.

...Spider-Woman is relatively new to me. The first time I saw Jessica Drew was in Alias. I’ve read all the research that Brian and Tom Brevoort have sent me, so I’d like to think I know her well enough.

...Jessica’s got a misty past, but she’s very strong. I think it’s become pretty apparent that Josh and I like strong-willed female characters. If Spider-Woman becomes anywhere as huge an icon as Spider-Man, I would be so proud.

Joshua: No pressure now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home